NEW YORK CITY TV FESTIVAL (NYCTVF) RULES
New York City TV Festival defines:
Our TV programming features new series and season premiere, NYCTV Festival has also highlighted the work of independently produced TV projects through our Pilots Season program.
Selected projects will be presented to the public at the 2019 NYC TV F
Eligible projects include episodic projects created for broadcast television and/or streaming. Submitted pilots must show the potential for serial growth; standalone short films will not be considered.
- TV Series any film with a running time not greater than 60 minutes
- TV Pilot any film with running time from 22 minutes to 60 minutes
- Animated Film any animated film with running time from 2 minutes to 60 minutes
- Cooking Show any program with running time from 30 minutes to 60 minutes
- Reality TV Show any program with running time from 30 minutes to 60 minutes
- Documentary feature any documentary film no greater than 90 minutes
Films must have been completed in the current or previous year (2017/18/19)
The applicant holds the sole responsibility of copyright clearance of any copyrighted material in the film.
Films including unauthorized copyrighted material are ineligible.
Films not in English must be subtitled in English unless dialogue is minimal and not necessary for the comprehension of the film.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Films can be returned if the filmmaker sends us a pre-paid FedEx or any other carrier they wish to use.
NYCTVF is under no obligation to provide comments regarding submitted films to any applicant. The festival is not responsible for any internal comments obtained by the applicant regarding their film.
NYCTVF accepts: Blu-Ray - DCP - QuickTime Player via Mac Pro
♣ BEST TV PILOT SCRIPT
♣ BEST TV SERIES SCRIPT